Barky Pines Animal Rescue & Sanctuary INC
A 501(c)3 Non Profit Foundation | www.BarkyPinesAnimalRescue.com | 561-402-1451 | 6521 Carol St., Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Our adoption donation requests most often do not even cover the cost of vaccinations and other medical care the pet has incurred while here as well as the spaying or neutering of the pups, but go towards that. If the pet you have chosen is not yet of age, (or for health reasons) is not spayed or neutered, you may be able to take it home with you, but this will require you to sign an Early Release agreement with the Barky Pines Animal Rescue & Sanctuary Inc. that states you will spay/neuter at the appropriate age of satisfactory health report. Local Animal Care and Control is notified of unaltered animals. Altering the pet improves its quality of life, longevity, and prevents accidental or intentional litters therefore aiding in our mission to end the plight of unwanted pets.
To qualify for adoption, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license or state Identification Card stating your current address
- Have the knowledge and consent of the entire household is in agreement, as is the landlord, if relevant
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and preventatives, proper nourishment and care, and training for a pet
- Understand it will take time for the pet to acclimate to your home, other pets, and completely trust you
- Understand this is a lifetime commitment you are making to care for this pup
- please complete each field of the application even if it doesn’t apply to you , put N/A
Please Note: We reserve the right to refuse adoption to anyone. Please be advised that we will not adopt of persons who mislead or fail to provide accurate information on this application.